Leading RPA & AI Software Vendor
We are working on behalf of one of the worlds leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) software vendors. They have experienced gigantic year on year growth since being founded over 6 years ago and don't show any signs of slowing down in such a rapidly burgeoning market!
Due to this organic growth, they are growing their consulting team here in the UK and are looking for an experienced RPA Consultant to join them on a contract basis for six months. You will be expected to play a leading role in end-to-end opportunities for customers automation projects, building on your industry experience and technical knowledge to support organisations in their business transformation initiatives.
You will also be responsible for engaging with client stakeholders to identify and develop Business Cases and translate them into technical solutions. Along with analysing Business Processes to determine their suitability for RPA, as well as translating this into process flows, leading the technical design of automation solutions using software tools such as Blue Prism etc.
You will have experience in:
- Experience in leading and delivering multiple RPA project acting as a consultant
- Hands-on knowledge of RPA software tools such as; Blue Prism, UiPath and Automation Anywhere
- Experience of designing complex transformation solutions centered around RPA delivery
- Strong communication skills and good organisation/time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across IT and Business teams
If you are an experienced RPA Consultant looking for your next career move then please apply to find out more. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the leading vendors in the space!