Is this job for you?
For any given task, do you have a habit of saying to yourself, “There has to a better way”? And then you explore every idea for proving that there is?
Do you have a reputation amongst friends and colleagues for being a quick study on new subjects?
Are you passionate about providing outstanding experiences for clients and teammates alike?
Have you taken software programming classes or perhaps even taught yourself how to code on your own time? Or have you ever thought you would love to find a job where you could exercise your passion both for business and for software?
Do you enjoy working on projects in which you need to both understand the big picture of the desired outcome and make sure that all the details are just right?
If you responded affirmatively to these questions, then we may have just the position for you!
A little about our client…
Our client helps mid-sized businesses dramatically improve their operations, and consequently improve their employee engagement, by transforming their key business processes with Robotic Process Automation (aka RPA). They believe that every business has numerous tasks that people are responsible for today that, quite frankly, a machine should be doing instead. They design and deploy bots to take care of those rote and mundane tasks so that our clients’ employees can focus on work that is uniquely human: work that requires creativity, imagination, judgment, and relationships.
About the position…
The RPA Developer role is focused on the successful planning and implementation of RPA projects. This is achieved through two, primary responsibilities as follows:
- Create and deliver bots. You will utilize Automation Anywhere and various other applications to design, deploy, and maintain bots.
- Take great care of our clients. You will interact with clients, primarily via phone and email, and you will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Required knowledge, skills, and capabilities
- Quick learner – applies learned concepts quickly
- Curious – demonstrates hunger for continuous improvement and learning
- Comfortable communicator – demonstrates solid communication skills (especially listening!)
- Puzzle solver – visualizes and breaks down complex problems and loves problem-solving, both independently and as part of a team
- Driven – fights for the best results, even when the going gets tough
- Trustworthy – makes sound judgment calls and demonstrates self-discipline
- Technical – understands technical things like programming, processes, and applications
- Efficient – effectively manages personal time and resources in a fast-paced, project-based work environment
In addition to these traits and characteristics, we’re looking for someone that has either earned an undergraduate degree in the sciences or has relevant work experience. While not required, candidates with RPA experience – especially with Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, or WorkFusion – are strongly preferred.
What’s in it for you?
Good question! In addition to joining the fantastic team, they offer the following:
- Employee-focused work environment that thrives on open communication and great ideas
- Company leadership that believes in flexibility, empowerment, and innovation
- Operational philosophy that thrives on lean practices and continuous improvement
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements (i.e., remote work to manage things on the home front!)
- Competitive salary and benefits package