Junior Business Analyst / Knowledge Engineer
AI Software Vendor
London or Norwich
£25k - £30k basic
We have been retained by one of the world’s leading intelligent automation platforms to help grow their UK based sales team. Their award-winning platform allows companies to automate complex decisions and knowledge-work by using artificial intelligence.
Due to their ongoing success and growth they are now growing their Customer Success team and are looking for a Junior AI Consultant / Knowledge Engineer to join the team. The Customer Success team is at the forefront of delivery for their customers. The team provides a wide range of services from delivery consultancy and the initial build of AI models through to support, training and accreditation.
As a Junior AI Consultant / Knowledge Engineer you’ll be responsible for capturing, documenting and interpreting information that clients are seeking to automate with the platform. You’ll then use this to build innovative models that meet the client’s needs. You will become an expert in the platform and will maintain your skill through keeping up to date with new features and the product roadmap.
You will also support colleagues in Sales and Marketing by providing high quality materials and collateral related to Knowledge Engineering such as presentations and promotional videos and webinars. You will also deliver coaching to clients to up-skill them in using the platform.
Skills and experience
- 1+ years work experience as a Business Analyst, Consultant, Customer Success Executive or similar
- Experience in a client facing business to business role
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- A passion for technology and a flair for quickly picking up new technical skills
- Experience of project work in identifying project challenges and escalating them appropriately
- Skill in documentation and report writing. A proven ability to be detail, deadline, and results oriented