Blue Prism Developer
Renewable Energy Company
Remote - UK
£45k - £55k basic + 10% bonus + company benefits
Edge Tech is working with a well-known UK based renewable energy company that are growing their RPA Centre of Excellence (CoE).
Our client operates a portfolio of sustainable biomass, hydro-electric and hydro storage assets across sites in England and Scotland making it the UK’s largest source of renewable electricity. Our client also operates a global bioenergy supply business with manufacturing facilities with sites in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia.
As an experienced RPA Developer you will lead on delivery of RPA solutions using Blue Prism and associated technologies and embed best practice frameworks and methodologies across the current and future automation landscape withing the company. You’ll also play a key role in evaluating and validating candidate processes against the suitability for automation and prioritising process pipeline to deliver automation in a cost-effective manner and against business requirements.
This is a true opportunity to own the operating model inclusive of automation design, testing, and release for the delivery of high quality and consistent automated processes.
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years hands on Blue Prism development experience (certification desired)
- Experience using LEAN/Agile methodologies
- Strong project management and stakeholder relationship building skills
- You will have high energy, a creative problem-solving mindset and strong communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship