Junior RPA Analyst
Renewable Energy Company
Remote/Northampton (In the office once per week)
£30k - £35k basic + 10% bonus + company benefits
Edge Tech is working with a well-known UK based renewable energy company that are growing their RPA Centre of Excellence (CoE).
Our client operates a portfolio of sustainable biomass, hydro-electric and hydro storage assets across sites in England and Scotland making it the UK’s largest source of renewable electricity. Our client also operates a global bioenergy supply business with manufacturing facilities with sites in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia.
You’ll be responsible for evaluating business processes for the potential to utilise automation, gather requirements, and uncover areas for improvement. You’ll then propose plans for automation delivery and create the initial PDDs (Process Description Document) for automation requests. You will own and run the automation control centre ensuring RPA performance is maximized through efficient use of robotic license scheduling and automation process exception management. You’ll also be responsible for running and leading RPA automation process discovery workshops.
This is a great opportunity for career progression, as within 12 months you’ll move from working on fixes/releases to developing across the whole automation lifecycle and eventually will move into a fully-fledged RPA Developer role.
Skills & Experience Required
- Knowledge of or an interest in RPA such as Blue Prism, UiPath or Automation Anywhere
- Experience in creating reports using visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Demonstrated experience of statistical analysis using SQL
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management ability
- Experience or knowledge of experience of Lean Principles and value stream mapping such as Six Sigma would be a plus