Blue Prism Developer
Leading RPA Consultancy
$90k - $100k Basic + Bonus (15%-27% varible) + Company Benefits (Healthcare, vision, dental etc)
Edge Tech is working exclusively with Europe’s leading RPA & Intelligent Automation consultancy to help grow their technical RPA consultant teams. Our client boasts over 200 enterprise global customers which utilise their specialist capabilities to innovate and transform the way their organisations work. Our client is partnered with Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Microsoft to name a few and offers a full complimentary range of services which include RPA, NLP, Chatbots, Image and Voice Recognition & Process Mining.
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking for an experienced Blue Prism Developer to join them on a permanent basis based remotely in the US (you must be able to work in the US without sponsorship). You will be responsible for helping their enterprise customers (across banking, financial services, insurance and more) in their robotic process automation journey. You’ll also help to identify processes suitable for automation and outlining their business processes that are required for automation and will be building the robots, configuring and developing automations by utilising Blue Prism.
You will provide a holistic solution to our client’s customers and therefore, the projects will be closely related to both process development and developing robust RPA solutions while acting as a trusted technical consultant.
Skills and requirements
- Minimum 2+ years Blue Prism development experience
- A strong analytical ability with experience from different sectors and a solid understanding of RPA and its function within a business
- A professional or advanced level certification in Blue Prism is desired
- Previous coding experience in C# is an asset along with knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum or SAFe would also be desirable
- A technical focused Degree would be a plus