Senior Pre-Sales Consultant - France
Growing AI-powered Intelligent Automation Vendor
€120k - €150k basic + 30% OTE + Stock Options
France - Remote
Edge Tech is working exclusively with an AI-powered Intelligent Automation vendor who provide a full end-to-end solution enabling businesses to transform the way they work. Recently, off the back of $160m Series C funding, this rapidly growing pre-IPO company have just expanded into Europe and have their eyes set on massive growth. We’re helping them land and expand in France and as such they are hiring for a number of positions.
This particular role they are recruiting for is for an experienced RPA / Intelligent Automation Pre-Sales Consultant to be the very first into the team in France. This opportunity will give you the chance to truly own the end-to-end pre-sales process and you will be looked at to drive all of the pre-sales activities across France and wider Europe.
Our client is looking for someone who already has good knowledge of the RPA, Intelligent Automation or AI software space coupled with in depth experience as a Pre-Sales / Sales Engineer. You’ll support the sales team with their efforts providing technical demonstrations, product education, training, and negotiating tender and contract terms.
You’ll also be responsible for responding to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions. You will also coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.
Required skills & experience
- Five years of industry experience in sales engineering or pre-sales consulting - you'll be highly experienced in supporting Sales / Ops teams with hands-on Technical Support into Clients in all aspects of Technical Delivery - from Solution Design, Enterprise Architecture, Engineering and Delivery
- Proven technology/software knowledge and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Intelligent Automation, Conversational AI, IDP or Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Good sales acumen and negotiating skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in computer engineering or information systems
If you’re a world-class Pre-Sales expert with the ability to help drive this business across Europe, bringing deep knowledge and experience with smarts then get in touch now. This client is operates in one of the fastest growing tech spaces around, opportunities don’t present themselves like this too often, apply now while you still can.