Head of US Field Marketing
Growing AI-powered Intelligent Automation Vendor
$130k - $150k basic + Bonus + Stock Options
US - Remote
Edge Tech is working exclusively with an AI-powered Intelligent Automation vendor who provide a full end-to-end solution enabling businesses to transform the way they work. Recently, off the back of $160m Series C funding, this rapidly growing pre-IPO company have just expanded into the US and have their eyes set on massive growth!
This key role they are recruiting for is for an experienced Field Marketing Director to be the very first of its kind into the team in the US. This opportunity will give you the chance to truly own the companies end-to-end field marketing activities and you will be looked at to drive these initiatives across the whole of the US.
As the Americas Head of Field Marketing, you will collaborate with key stakeholders across the US sales, channel and presales teams as well as directly engage with key partners. You will be responsible in defining the strategy and driving the execution of innovative, targeted demand generation campaigns to accelerate the company’s pipeline and revenue growth.
You will be a natural hands-on leader with experience delivering results and supporting a technology/SaaS sales organization in achieving shared goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience, including field marketing, inbound and outbound demand generation, partner marketing, digital and content marketing and events
- Demonstrated success in driving pipeline and revenue growth through well-executed campaigns
- Experience in creatively marketing through, with, or for partners
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Elqoqua, and Sirius Decisions’ Demand Waterfall model
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a similar related field
- Happy working in a fast-moving start-up environment
If you’re a world-class marketing expert with the ability to help drive this business across US, bringing deep knowledge and experience with you then get in touch now. Our client is operating in one of the fastest growing tech spaces around, opportunities don’t present themselves like this too often, so apply now while you still can!