Conversational AI Vendor
£35k - £40k basic + bonus
Hybrid – Remote + in London once a fortnight
Edge Tech is working exclusively with a Series-A funded Conversational AI vendor who have been recognised by Gartner as a Cool Vendor that are scaling at a rapid rate.
Due to their success and continued expansion globally, they are looking for a Digital Designer to join the team in the UK.
With a client list that includes big names such as Starling and Metro Bank you'll be joining a credible player in the AI space and will be responsible for making digital content including slide decks; producing audio, and video demos; finding creative ways to showcase our client’s case studies and utilising their existing content to create engaging social media posts.
You’ll produce audio and video product demos create slide decks for sales presentations that communicate complex technical ideas and work with content and events teams to create booths and collateral for trade shows, from concept through to final artwork
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience in a creative agency or tech start-up
- Experience in creating simple animated videos from scratch using After Effects, iMovie, or similar
- Experience with audio editing software like Audacity or Garageband
- Some experience with WordPress or similar content management systems
- Are comfortable interpreting design and communication briefs, and asking questions to draw stories out of complex technology
- Strong organisational skills, communication skills with excellent attention to detail
If you are a Digital Designer looking to join a growing AI business and further your career in a fast-moving tech space, then this opportunity is for you. Please apply now to find out more!