Sales Operations Manager
Conversational AI Vendor
$70k - $80k basic + Equity
Hybrid – Remote + in NY office once a fortnight
Edge Tech is working exclusively with a Series-A funded Conversational AI vendor who have been recognised by Gartner as a 'Cool Vendor' which are scaling at a rapid rate.
Due to their recent funding and continued expansion globally, they are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join their high performing sales team here in the US.
With a client list that includes big names such as Starling and Metro Bank, you'll be joining a credible player in the AI space and will be responsible for helping to enhance our clients sales process and operationalize our revenue strategy. You will work closely with the Sales Operations Lead in the UK, Chief Revenue Officer, and sales teams helping manage and oversee their daily sales operations, ensuring that everything is running smoothly and is set-up to succeed.
You’ll also co-own the tech stack for the Sales and Business Development teams, most notably Salesforce, Outreach and HubSpot and will help operationalize our client’s revenue strategy by supporting the strategic and day-to-day running of their sales motion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Sales Enablement at a growing SaaS or tech company
- Experience managing tools, such as Salesforce, HubSpot & Outreach
- Capability to prioritize, manage and execute simultaneous projects
- Extremely organized with fantastic attention to detail
- You will also have an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a scrappy, competitive, and optimistic outlook
If you are a Sales Operations professional looking to join a growing AI business and further your sales career in one of the world's fastest-moving tech spaces, then this opportunity is for you. Please apply now to find out more!