Senior UiPath Developer
£50k - £70k basic plus bonus
I am currently working with a large utilities company who are expanding their already successful RPA CoE. As such they are looking to bring on board a highly competent UiPath developer, someone ideally with 2+ years of hands on development work who has built a number of processes from scratch.
The company have been at the forefront of technology, using a number of different techniques to make life easier for their employees and to carry on being as efficient as possible. Backed by some of the largest financial institutions in the world, they know that investing in their people and processes is the key to a successful business, and they have sown this time and time again. What you can get from this role is not only a leading remuneration package, but top quality mentoring and training, to grow into whatever role you choose within the company.
- Assessing processes for automation optimisation
- Working with PDDs and SDDs
- Building UiPath Bots
- Maintenance of current process automations
- 2+ years of UiPath development
- Experience working in a dynamic IT environment
- Technical IT Background, ideally software development previous to RPA
- Understanding of .NET, SQL SharePoint and PowerBI