RPA Project Manager
Leading Technology Consulting Firm
London (Travel to client site required)
We are working exclusively on behalf of one of the largest consulting firms globally who are currently expanding their disruptive technology division which includes RPA, AI, Machine Learning, Data Science and Blockchain. Due to the on-going demand for their industry-leading services, they are now looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis here in the UK.
Working with some of their most high profile enterprise clients you will be responsible for constructing and owning the RPA business delivery plan and coordinating associated deliverables and activities along with managing risks, issues, and dependencies across projects. You'll also be expected to ensure project governance is of priority and act as the first point of contact for communication of any changes or other requests and ensure these are managed and effectively communicated to the customer and delivery team/s.
You will act as a key facilitator within the programme, (e.g. being a point of arbitration between the client, the stakeholders and the solution team) and advise & support the programme in ensuring that the programme delivers the agreed benefits to the client's expectations.
Skills and Experience
- Prince II or similar PM qualification
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing IT/software development projects
- 2+ years experience of leading and managing RPA Projects
- Knowledge of RPA tools (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc)
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you are an experienced RPA Project Manager looking for the next step in your career then apply now to find out more!