Senior RPA Technical Consultant
Leading IT Consultancy & Services Business
Our client is an established IT Consultancy and Services Business who provide clients with the assistance they need to make technology a positive asset, aligned with the emerging goals of their organisation. Due to their on-going success and growth, they are looking to add to their Intelligent Automation team here in the UK.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will provide both pre-sales support and post-sales design and implementation to clients across the UK. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle and will be completely self-motivated with an ongoing desire to maintain your knowledge level at the forefront of technology including RPA, Intelligent Automation, AI, Machine Learning etc. You will also be expected to ensure that solutions are provided in a quality fashion all the while acting as a mentor to junior members of the services team.
You will work within the Consultancy Team and will predominantly specialise in the design and delivery of RPA focussed solutions based on technologies such as Blue Prism and UiPath.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ year of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience preferably with Blue Prism or Thoughtonomy or UiPath.
- 2+ years of experience of core Enterprise IT topics (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange, networking, Azure, Office 365)
- 2+ years of experience of .Net development (C# or VB.Net)
- A good listener that can demonstrate the ability to understand Customer requirements and propose the most appropriate solution
- Strong customer facing skills and experience
If the opportunity above sounds of interest and you are looking to further your career in the RPA and Intelligent Automation space then apply to find out more!