Edge Tech is working with one of the world’s leading names in the RPA, Intelligent Automation (IA) and AI services and solutions market. They are committed to helping organisations across the globe achieve operational excellence and faster growth.
Spanning over 20 different countries, our client specialises in digital transformation services; automation being a large focus, but they also provide services around, cloud, data analytics, change management and market intelligence.
Due to the ongoing demand for their automation and cutting-edge technology services they are now looking for a Head of Intelligent Automation Solutions to join the team here in the UK.
This hire is key for the continued growth of the automation practice and therefore requires an individual with a very specific set of skills within the RPA and Intelligent Automation arena. You’ll be and expert and evangelist in the space, responsible for helping large organisations across EMEA leverage automation technologies, such as RPA, chatbots, conversational AI, intelligent OCR etc. to create efficiencies and improve the customer/employee experience.
You will have:
- 4+ years experience with RPA and digital transformation technologies.
- 10+ years experience in leading technology focused projects either in end-user or consultancy environments.
- Experience with a range of RPA tools along with expert knowledge of the end-to-end RPA project lifecycle.
- Knowledge and exposure with ‘intelligent technologies’ and their impact on businesses including but not limited to; NLP, NLG, conversational AI, machine learning, chatbots, intelligent OCR, virtual agents, speech & text analytics to name a few.
- Experience in speaking at events and conferences with a strong reputation in the space.
- Proven experience in engaging and dealing at C-Suite.
- Prior experience of running a large transformation programme with RPA and associated tech is a must have – you need to know the struggles that customers face along with how to overcome these.
- Proven track record as a strategic advisor involving everything from opportunity reviews, governing automation programs, automation strategy and setting up automation CoE's across multiple technology types.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
If this sounds like you and you want to join a well-respected organisation with huge growth opportunities in the RPA and intelligent automation space, then get in touch now to find out more.