Global Financial Services Business
£40k - £50k basic + company car + fuel card + 10% bonus + company benefits (pension, healthcare etc)
We are working exclusively with a world leading financial services provider who actively harness new opportunities offered by digitalisation and innovation. They’re working hard on new software solutions, new business models and identifying early stage technology trends to provide the very best service for all their customers.
They’re currently expanding their established and successful RPA CoE and are looking for a highly competent UiPath developer to join the team. You’ll have around 2 years of hands on UiPath development experience having built a number of processes from scratch. On top of this you will also be responsible for coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team in RPA best practice.
- Lead the development and delivery of UiPath RPA solutions across the business.
- Contribute to post implementation review, assessments and lessons learned to drive continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and wider business and IT teams to deliver successful automation programmes
- Support and mentor junior team members
- Maintenance and support of current bots and process automations
- 2+ years of UiPath development
- Experience working in a dynamic IT environment
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Technical IT Background, ideally in software development
- Understanding of .NET, SQL and SharePoint
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship