FTSE 250 Company
£50k - £55k base + car allowance + 20% bonus
Home based (with travel to the office 1-2 days a week post-pandemic)
Edge Tech are working exclusively with an enterprise FTSE 250 company founded over 100 years ago who have just embarked on their RPA journey. They provide waste management services to industrial and commercial clients across the UK and are the leader in the space by a mile.
Remaining a leader requires the business to think innovatively and by doing so they are heavily invested in adopting the latest emerging technologies to give them an edge over their competition. As such, they have recently embarked on their RPA journey and are now at a point where there is a huge appetite across the business and require an RPA Developer to help make their RPA dreams a reality.
- Designing, building and testing new RPA projects in accordance with RPA best practice development guidelines and company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the establishment of governance and lifecycle management for RPA initiatives.
- Analysing and interpreting process requirements for new & existing automations providing advice on approach, constraints and exceptions to optimise automation performance.
- Delivery of all documentation associated with the companies approach to automation, including PDD, SDD and maintenance of the Object Library.
Skills & Experience
- Delivered a number of successful RPA projects, using UiPath, managing the end to end development aspects of the project.
- UiPath Certified Developer and experience of working with UiPath Studio, Orchestrator and associated infrastructure.
- Ability to translate process requirements into technical RPA solutions.
- Experience of RPA governance and development lifecycles.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent (ideally in a computing related discipline).
- Experience in engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders.