RPA Engagement Lead
Specialist RPA Consultancy
£50k - £60k basic + utilisation bonus
Edge Tech is working with a leading specialist RPA Consultancy which have quickly made a name for themselves in the space as the go to delivery partner for RPA implementations. Our client has been growing rapidly year on year since they were founded in 2015 and they have a reputation in the space for helping large enterprise organisations truly scale their RPA and Intelligent Automation programmes and capabilities.
Due to winning a number of new projects with some of the largest enterprise business in the UK our client is looking for an experienced RPA Engagement Lead to join the team to help their clients on their RPA journeys. You will be expected to work closely with customers and their business & technical staff to analyse business problems, define automation solutions and work with RPA Developers to clearly document implementation and deliver automation solutions. You’ll be an expert of standards, workflows and RPA technologies to suggest approaches to optimize automation of each possible process.
You will have experience as a consultant from an advisory or consulting background having been hands on in leading RPA projects across various industries. Client facing and consultancy experience is required in this role to be able to drop into new clients and help with the kick-off of their RPA programmes alongside a full fledged technical team.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience as an RPA business analyst / consultant
- Experience in having worked for a consultancy or advisory firm on RPA projects
- Strong knowledge of RPA tools and technologies such as Blue Prism and UiPath
- Excellent understanding of RPA Deployment Methodologies and opportunity identification / process optimisation is required
- background and experience with Business Analysis toolkit including an understanding of systems development lifecycles, architecture and frameworks, problem solving and root cause analysis methods, use cases, data and process modelling skills and document business process models.
- Excellent client facing experience and stakeholder management skills
If you are an experienced RPA Consultant or Business Analyst looking for your next career move and want the chance to join a well-respected specialist consultancy in the RPA space then get in touch to find out more!