Intelligent Automation Software Vendor
£65k - £75k basic + company benefits,
We have been retained by one of the world’s leading intelligent automation software vendors for this very first key hire into their Product team for a Product Owner. Our client’s award-winning platform allows companies to automate complex decisions and knowledge-work by using artificial intelligence.
As the demand for their intelligent automation services grows so does the need to continually innovate and improve their offering. At the heart of this will be you, the product owner, for a brand new offering – a combination of powerful templates which utilise our client’s automation/AI ecosystem.
Being the first person in this newly created role, you will need to be a real intrapreneur along with being an innovative thinker and capable of establishing the product fit for new solutions. You’ll already understand the impact that automation is having on the future of work and will design solutions that demonstrate your understanding of the positive impact automation has on businesses. You'll help support our client's customers, which are some of the worlds largest organisations in financial services, professional services, insurance and healthcare - you'll be the key to helping them make a real difference!
You'll be joining an empowered, extremely knowledgeable and driven team who understand the times we are in and the relevance for our clients technology. You'll also be extremely comfortable with automation/AI technologies and capable of grappling highly abstract subject matters to drive innovation and results.
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in a software/SaaS/technology product role (focused around brining a new product to market)
- A background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering/development teams with experience in prototyping, iterative development and an understanding of Agile principles.
- An intrapreneur/entrepreneur mindset and drive
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of a product and roadmap, ideally in automation
- At least a years experience in leading a product roadmap or responsible for a product offering within a technology company
- Experience with RPA or similar technologies would be a huge advantage