SQL / VBA Developer
Global Technology Payments Business
Remote / Home-Based
Edge Tech is working with a leading technology payments business founded over 20 years ago who provide cutting edge online payments to commercial and public companies globally.
Our client is heavily invested in digital transformation and improving the way the business operates and services its customers worldwide. As such, they are currently undergoing a period of change through their treasury management system and require a Senior SQL / VBA Developer to join them on a permanent basis to assist in this project.
As the lead go-to technical resource for this treasury management implementation (FIS Integrity) you will be responsible for the development and optimisation of the treasury applications and play a key role in influencing the future direction of the systems and platforms.
Alongside providing day-to-day support you will also collaborate with stakeholders in Treasury and IT across the group to maintain the smooth running of the existing treasury solutions and lead the development of the treasury applications plus interfaces to internal and external solutions in line with user requirements.
Skills and requirements
- Must have previous experience having implemented/worked with FIS Integrity (other treasury management systems will also be considered)
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience with SQL /VBA
- A background in the banking / financial services sector (required)
- Experience of SWIFT, or other Bank Connectivity solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
*N.B must be eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship