Site Reliability Engineer
£45k - £55k basic + Company Benefits
We have been retained a leading Intelligent Automation technology vendor that are growing their DevOps team due to their huge success. Used by some of the largest business globally like MasterCard, Barclays, Prudential and Vodafone, their platform completely changes the way that organisations make decisions, yes that's right, they automate decision making for businesses!
In this role you’ll be working alongside an agile development team to identify and implement automations and efficiencies that accelerate and de-risk software delivery. As our client’s business grows and demand for their Intelligent Automation engine increases, you’ll ensure that their platform remains available, stable and performant, minimising manual intervention at every opportunity.
You will also support and continuously improve tooling used by the development team to create efficiencies in the development process, increase application observability and monitoring. Lastly you will be expected to monitor latency, traffic, errors and saturation, identify issues and work with the development team to implement solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps or a SRE-related role
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, AWS, and modern distributed SaaS infrastructure
- Understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as: TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, ICMP, VLANs, the OSI Model, IP Subnetting, and Load Balancing
- Understanding of good monitoring and alerting practices - using tools like Datadog and CloudWatch
- Have a strong focus on security in the delivery of all levels of a system
- Previous experience working on the delivery of enterprise SaaS software would be an advantage
If you’re an experienced Site Reliability Engineer and are looking to take your career to the next level working with a cutting-edge technology vendor then this is the role for you. Please apply to find out more!