Product Manager – Microsoft Automations
Intelligent Automation Software Vendor
$90k - $100k base + 10% bonus
Remote – US or Canada
Edge Tech is working exclusively with an enterprise Intelligent Automation vendor who are growing at an aggressive rate across North America.
Our client’s product enables Fortune 500 businesses to scale and govern process automation more effectively, by capturing all process information in one place, this enables teams to design process flows collaboratively and connect them to any other systems or regulations.
Due to the huge demand for our clients’ services, they are growing their product team and as such are looking for a Product Manager to Define and communicate a roadmap for Microsoft Automation services and implement plans in support of our client’s platform vision and communicate these to both internal and external audiences.
You’ll drive decisions around prioritization, functionality, and user experience in a highly agile and fast-paced environment. Along with having oversight of end-to-end product delivery working with the Engineering team to design and plan product implementation as well as with Cloud Operations to deliver in support of aggressive business targets.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Power Apps / Power Automate / Flows (Experience with Microsoft Power Automate Desktop / Softomotive would be an asset)
- 3+ years experience in product management and creating customer-facing products
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching SaaS/software products in a B2B market
- Experience with cloud-based product definition, development, and delivery, using agile approaches
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation and demonstration skills
If you are an experienced RPA Professional looking to take the next move in your career and are interested in finding out more then please apply now!