Software Engineer (Client Integrations)
Intelligent Automation Software Vendor
£45k basic + Company Benefits
Edge Tech has been retained by one of the UK's fastest growing and leading Intelligent Automation technology vendors that are expanding their software development team. Their automation platform completely changes the way that global enterprise organisations make decisions, they provide an intelligent automation suite which automates employee decisions at a faster rate and more accurately.
As a Software Engineer your primary focus will be to support internal, client and partner projects to build solutions on top of my client's platform. You’ll work closely with the sales team, including customers and partners, on multiple initiatives to understand requirements, design solutions and build applications using different technologies that demonstrates the power of our client’s platform and accelerates the time to value for their customers.
You’ll also work closely with the platform development team responsible for all aspects of the design, development, testing, delivery and maintenance to feed in requirements and occasionally being involved with platform development directly.
Some key tasks you’ll complete:
- Support the inception of new projects by understanding user issues and proposing solutions
- Work with Sales, Client Success and the platform team to break work down into small deliverables for estimation and prioritisation
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold high engineering standards and always try to leave the codebase in a better position than how you found it
- Support enhancements to our development and deployment pipelines to work towards continuous delivery
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using different front-end libraries (React is preferred)
- Comfortable using TDD
- Experience in a client/customer facing role will be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience with the following will be a bonus: Go, Jest, CI/CD, GraphQL or Storybook