Senior UX Product Designer
Start-Up RPA Vendor
$140k - $160k basic + Equity
Chicago (Relocation package provided if required)
Edge Tech are working exclusively with a rapidly growing US-based Robotic Process Automation (RPA) start-up who have their eyes set on aggressive growth. Their unique focus provides a new approach to RPA which allows companies of all sizes across the globe to leverage the power of automation. Our client designs, develops and deploys virtual workers on their cloud-based platform using an RPA-as-a-Service model so their customers don’t have the burden of having to manage, monitor or maintain this themselves.
Due to their huge success across the US, they are looking for an experienced UX Product Designer who will play an integral part of being a leading voice in defining their product — addressing difficult challenges with bold, holistic design solutions that will make their customers love working with their ever-growing digital workforce.
You'll lead your own design projects from brief, research, and concept exploration through prototyping, visual design details, motion design through to development. You will also organize and conduct user research and test prototypes to understand people's needs and emotions - combining the results to inspire comfort and trust with our client’s digital workers.
You will also work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for products. You’ll also be expected to participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the leadership teams.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in either UI, UX, or visual design but also skilled in other disciplines across product design
- 5+ years relevant design experience at a SaaS tech product-driven company
- Experience leading the end to end design process
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates depth of skill in both UX and UI - Strong design portfolio that demonstrates depth of skill in both UX and UI
- Skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and push for feedback to help you produce your best work
- Able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviours
*N.B you must be eligible to work in the US without the need for sponsorship