Full Stack Engineer
Start-Up RPA Vendor
$160k - $185k basic + Equity
Edge Tech are working exclusively with a rapidly growing US-based Robotic Process Automation (RPA) start-up who have their eyes set on aggressive growth. Their unique focus provides a new approach to RPA which allows companies of all sizes across the globe to leverage the power of automation. Our client designs, develops and deploys virtual workers on their cloud-based platform using an RPA-as-a-Service model so their customers don’t have the burden of having to manage, monitor or maintain this themselves.
Due to their huge success across the US, they are looking for two experienced Full Stack Engineers to lead and drive the design, build, and maintenance for all components of our client’s core application, services, and systems. You’ll work with one of the major application languages (Node, Ruby on Rails, Typescript, Python), Postgres, and React to build our client's core product and eventually a fully-featured application (our client will be hiring engineers to help you along the way).
You will also integrate with the cloud-based robots and the RPA engineering team who develop solutions for customers (built with technologies like RPA Framework, Robot Framework & Python). Along with this you will lead engineering discussions with customers and new team members and help our client to hire and grow the engineering and product teams as the business continues to grow.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a full stack, API engineering, or application services role
- Significant experience building full web applications and APIs, and working with SQL databases like Postgres or MySQL
- Expert in one of the following application languages (Node, Ruby on Rails, Typescript, Python, etc)
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Real passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for producing high-quality documentation
- B.S., M.S., or PhD in Computer Science or another technical field
- Experience in the technical leadership of an engineering team is a bonus
- Prior experience with GraphQL is a plus
*N.B you must be eligible to work in the US without the need for sponsorship