Solution Engineer / Pre-Sales Executive
Start-Up RPA Vendor
$90k basic + OTE
Edge Tech are working exclusively with a rapidly growing US-based Robotic Process Automation (RPA) start-up who have their eyes set on aggressive growth. Their unique focus provides a new approach to RPA which allows companies of all sizes across the globe to leverage the power of automation. Our client designs, develops and deploys virtual workers on their cloud-based platform using an RPA-as-a-Service model so their customers don’t have the burden of having to manage, monitor or maintain this themselves.
As part of their massive growth, our client is looking to hire an experienced Solution Engineer to work with sales, client services, account management and the executive team to scope complex and strategic sales opportunities. You’ll be responsible for managing proofs-of-concept and will provide training for prospects/clients along with writing technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and prospect questionnaires.
You will also provide guidance and oversight direct to the client on deployments and support the sales team aby providing in-depth product demonstrations. Lastly, you’ll effectively gather customer technical requirements and assist product development and engineering teams with requirements definition, beta test programs, and other tasks as needed.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years pre-sales/solutions engineering experience in the enterprise software marketplace
- Recent prior employment in a hands-on technical role (developer, architect, client services)
- Technical experience of one of the following: Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), CRM's, RPA or Intelligent Automation
- A proven track record of performance in highly technical and competitive sales environments
- Ability to manage multiple complex technical sales opportunities simultaneously
- Strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
- B.S or M.S Degree educated in a technical or engineering field
*N.B you must be eligible to work in the US without the need for sponsorship