Technology Lead (Director)
Top Performing Private Equity Firm
$100k - $130k basic + Carry in a fund + 20% bonus + Company benefits (unlimited PTO, full healthcare coverage and more!)
We are working exclusively with one of the top performing private equity firms who are focused on $5m - $150m private investments in exciting growth-stage businesses across a range of industries. They’re not your typical PE firm, they fly under the radar, make a point of having no ego’s and do things differently. In total they manage assets over the sum of $3 billion.
As part of their innovative nature our client is looking to transform their own internal tech stack into a platform that enables efficient workflows and greater insight into their sourcing pipeline and external network, while optimizing for firmwide visibility and collaboration.
They are looking for someone to completely take the reins on this initiative and drive this transformation across the group. You do not need to be deeply technical but will have a strong technical aptitude and are obsessive about automating and improving productivity. You’ll be thoughtful about “build vs buy” decisions and leverage external vendors, API first platforms, and the low code ecosystem to solve tech needs whenever possible. W
Initially the role will be focused on optimizing my clients CRM (Salesforce) alongside platform design & optimization, training, innovation and communication. Our client also expects that you will grow into a larger role spearheading innovative initiatives that allow them to expand their use of data and AI/ML to inform and scale sourcing efforts.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience and demonstrated ability in delivering technology transformation projects (CRM, ERP, RPA, AI)
- Ability to translate business vision into tactical product execution and deliver results
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM is desired
- A background in a technical software development role
- Related experience or coursework in computer science, project management, and/or system design
- Experience building integrations and automations with Zapier or a related no code tools
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders (both business and IT teams)