Technical Account Manager
A growing RPA vendor
Edge Tech has been retained by a growing RPA vendor to lead their recruitment for this key position in their organisation. Our client has recently come off the back of a Series A funding round which saw them land $21 million.
Our client's Python-based open-source stack is completely game-changing and allows users to build, deploy, and scale bots where and when they need them. By making RPA accessible to everyone through open-source technologies and cloud platforms they have set out to change how millions of people work every day.
As part of their ongoing success and growth, they are now looking to hire a Technical Account Manager to be the first of its kind in the Customer Success team.
The purpose of the role is to provide technical expertise on our client's solutions to customers and coordinate cross-functional support team efforts to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
Serve as the “Hands-On” point of contact for all customer account management matters.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
Develop trusted advisor relationships with a number of key accounts.
Use creative, technical, and analytical problem-solving skills to deliver complex solutions.
Manage customer implementations, requests and issue escalations.
Train others to use our client's software.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience as a Technical Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Implementation Manager, or similar
- Knowledge of standard developer processes and methodologies
- Demonstrable ability to use development tools including Python, Visual Studio, and GitHub
- Working knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Review customer feedback, investigate possible product issues and work with different team members to resolve them
- Experience delivering customer-focused solutions that meet customer needs
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a relevant field a plus