Sales Engineer (Solution Architecture)
Robocorp – A growing RPA vendor
Competitive base + OTE & Generous share scheme
Robocorp has retained Edge Tech as their lead recruitment partner to help in hiring this critical position into their organisation. Robocorp has recently secured series A funding which saw them land $21 million.
Robocorp’s Python-based open-source stack is completely game-changing and allows users to build, deploy, and scale bots where and when they need them. By making RPA accessible to everyone through open-source technologies and cloud platforms they have set out to change how millions of people work every day.
As part of their ongoing success and growth they are now looking to hire the first Solutions Architect into their Sales and Customer Operations team.
The purpose of this role is to work with the sales team to provide technical sales support to potential new customers and existing partners. You’ll help with pre-sale activities, analysing requirements, and identifying solutions. This role will report to the Head of Go-To-Market
Provide technical sales support related to automation development of Robocorp’s products
Present and build video/live demos of software automation
Provide technical customer training
Assist with development of Robocorp’s RPA Framework libraries based on user feedback and product vision
Implement proof-of-concept and production-grade automation
Coach customers’ engineers in automation development
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer, Implementation or Solution Consultant with expertise in working with customers and leading projects
- Robotic Process Automation experience
- Python and Robot Framework skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Ability to solve complex problems with technical customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills