Manager – Smart Automation
Technology Innovation & Transformation Consultancy
£80k - £90k base + bonus
UK - Remote
Edge Tech has been retained by one of the worlds leading digital transformation and innovation consultancies to help grow their Smart Automation practice here in the UK. Our client is present on five continents and places innovation at the heart of its development and operates in the following areas such as RPA, Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Their Smart Automation practice here in the UK is a newly formed team so this is a chance for an experienced technical professional to join a growing division at the ground level.
As part of this growth our client is looking for a Manager (techno-functional architect) to join the team to lead and deliver enterprise client engagements across the UK. You will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the customer project from initial project consulting i.e., defining a Target Operating Model, Automation maturity assessment, Automation Road Map to Software Integration all the way through to Support.
You’ll work with enterprise customers in a consultative approach and assist them through their technology programmes/journeys utilitsing technologies such as RPA, BPM, Workflow automation, chatbots/Conversational AI, Process Mining, Machine Learning, Low/No-Code and AI.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with RPA, BPM, Low or No-Code, Intelligent Automation, AI & Workflow technologies
- A technical background in programming/software engineering (C#, .Net etc)
- Proven experience having successfully delivered and managed emerging technology projects for large enterprise customers (with at least one of the above-mentioned technologies)
- A background having led and managed a team of consultants, BA’s and developers
- Personable attitude with strong client facing experience dealing with various stakeholders (both IT & business teams)
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship