Senior Consultant (Nintex) – Smart Automation
Technology Innovation & Transformation Consultancy
£60k - £70k base + bonus
UK - Remote
Edge Tech has been retained by one of the worlds leading digital transformation and innovation consultancies to help grow their Smart Automation practice here in the UK.
Our client is present on five continents and places innovation at the heart of its development and operates in the following areas such as RPA, Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Their Smart Automation practice here in the UK is a newly formed team so this is a change for an experienced Senior Consultant to join a growing division at the ground level.
As part of this growth our client is looking for a Senior Consultant with a particular focus on Nintex to join the team. As part of the Smart Automation team you will be expected to deliver on enterprise client engagements across the UK. You will be responsible for implementing Nintex solutions and will be involved in the entire lifecycle of the project.
You’ll work with clients in a consultative approach with your other team members and assist them through their technology programmes acting as a BA, consultant and also as a developer. You can expect to wear multiple hats in this diverse role giving you a lot of autonomy to ensure that the customers vision is achieved.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge & experience in Nintex including analysis, design, development and deployment
- Exposure to Azure Application Development & DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Delivery focused, with an Agile mind-set
- Confident in working with both business and technical stakeholders
- Analysis and communication - clearly explain technical issues