Junior Account Executive
Intelligent Automation Vendor
Remote – Ideally based in Texas or East Coast
$150k - $200k OTE
An Intelligent Automation vendor has retained Edge Tech as their lead recruitment partner to help in hiring this critical position into their business. They have recently secured series A funding which saw them land $21 million.
Their Python-based open-source stack is completely game-changing and allows users to build, deploy, and scale bots where and when they need them. By making RPA accessible to everyone through open-source technologies and cloud platforms they have set out to change how millions of people work every day.
As part of their ongoing success and growth they are now looking to hire a Junior Account Executive into their Sales and Customer Operations team. The purpose of this role is to work with the sales team to develop a robust pipeline of new opportunities through effective sales outreach. You will highlight new opportunities with new customers and existing partners.
- Generate a consistent, predictable pipeline of new business through proper qualifying of new leads and opportunities
- Have a sales quota and will be responsible hunting, winning and closing your own pipeline of business
- Provide ongoing feedback to Marketing, Product, and Senior Management teams on market dynamics, customer requirements, and new opportunities
- Establish relationships effectively by reaching out into operations and finance departments within the insurance, financial services, healthcare, and other relevant verticals
- Have the ability to develop strong relationships with senior leaders and C-Suite
- 2+ years of outbound sales development or closing experience
- Robotic Process Automation/Intelligent Automation domain experience is a must
- Experience using prospecting tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, or Zoominfo
- High business acumen, well-spoken, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Team player, who is quickly able to adapt to change and thrive, in a start-up environment
- Previous experience of managing and hitting a sales quota
If you are a US citizen and are able to work without sponsorship then please reach out to the team to discuss further.