RPA Business Analyst
Leading RPA Consultancy
$100k - $120k base + Bonus
Edge Tech is working exclusively with Europe’s leading RPA & Intelligent Automation consultancy to help grow their technical RPA consultant teams. Our client boasts over 200 enterprise global customers which utilise their specialist capabilities to innovate and transform the way their organisations work.
Our client is partnered with Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Microsoft to name a few and offers a full complimentary range of services which include RPA, NLP, Chatbots, Image and Voice Recognition & Process Mining.
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking for an experienced RPA Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis based remotely in the US. You will be responsible for working with customer business units to analyse and document processes in order to design solutions that will deliver productivity and efficiency gains using and RPA to analyse and implement solutions.
You’ll also produce business requirements, acceptance requirements and high-quality documentation operating using Agile methodology and ensuring SLAs are met.
Skills and requirements
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience with knowledge of the RPA area
- Knowledge of Blue Prism is a must have (other tools are a bonus)
- Experience of leading the analysis, design and testing stages of RPA projects
- The ability to actively listen, analyse information, and challenge findings where required
- A methodical approach to problem solving and good analytical abilities, an inquisitive nature and a drive to persist until all questions or issues are addressed and resolved
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio