RPA Support Engineer
Global Telecommunication Services Provider
Remote - UK
£40k - £52k base + 10% bonus + company benefits
Edge Tech is working with one of the largest telecommunications service providers who are growing their Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Centre of Excellence (CoE). Their RPA practice has achieved some amazing things having already delivered one of the largest digital workforce footprints in the UK. Our client already utilises some of the leading industry toolsets in the automation landscape and are looking to introduce more high calibre tools into their ecosystem.
Their established CoE executes the automation of their customer-facing and back-office processes which means that these business processes must be executed on time with the aid of Automation toolsets, with accuracy and in some cases, in real time to support end-to-end digital customer journeys.
As an RPA Support Engineer, you will be responsible in assisting the core Service Desk, Advanced Incident Management & Triage function for all Automation/RPA production solutions. You will communicate to business stakeholders and process owners the impact of any Automation incident and help analyse and resolve any issues that arise. You’ll join a support a rota with a large team of other support engineers approximately 1 in 4 days providing evening support.
This is a unique opportunity for an RPA Support expert looking to take the next step in their career and join a leading & established RPA team utilising the latest cutting-edge tech in the intelligent automation space.
Skills & Experience Required
- 2+ years Blue Prism control room support and development experience (a Blue Prism Developer Certification is desired)
- A background providing Level 2 and Level 3 support for RPA users
- Have developed at least 6 end-to-end automations utilsiing Blue Prism
- Ability to manage stakeholder incident and change communication, and liaison with support teams outside of the COE such as major Incident Management and application support teams
- Experience having used Jira and Confluence along with Remedy helpdesk
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with RPA Supervisor would be a bonus