Start-Up RPA Vendor
$90k - $110k basic + uncapped double OTE
Remote (US based)
Edge Tech is working exclusively with a heavily funded seed-stage, top-tier venture backed Robotic Process Automation (RPA) vendor who are defining a new category in the space. Their unique focus provides a new approach to RPA which allows companies of all sizes across the globe to leverage the power of automation. Our client designs, develops and deploys virtual workers on their cloud-based platform using an RPA-as-a-Service model so their customers don’t have the burden of having to manage, monitor or maintain this themselves.
Having recently closed a round of funding they are looking to expand further with the appointment of an Account Executive into their already successful sales team to drive their new business efforts to small and medium sized enterprises across the states.
You will have knowledge and experience of selling RPA services and solutions to a range of industries, coupled with a strong background of net new logo sales. As a natural hunter you will follow up on leads, generate new business and take customers through the full sales-cycle to closing the deals. Supported by a team of technical experts you will have the resources at your disposal to provide potential customers with all the information they need to make the right decision. Being the first person into the sales team the expectation will be for you to eventually help our client build and grow their sales function so if you have aspirations to help expand the sales team around you this opportunity is for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years B2B SaaS/technology sales experience
- Knowledge or experience selling RPA would be a huge advantage
- Expertise in selling to large enterprise customers within a range of sectors (financial services, banking, insurance, healthcare etc)
- A proven track record of sales success having hit and even overachieved on targets
- A background in dealing with and negotiating with C-Suite decision makers and business leaders
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is desired
*N.B you must be eligible to work in the US without the need for sponsorship