Head of Field Marketing
Remote – UK
£110k base + £30k bonus + Stock Options
Edge Tech is working exclusively with an AI-powered Intelligent Automation vendor who provide a full end-to-end solution enabling businesses to transform the way they work. Recently, off the back of their funding round, this rapidly growing pre-IPO company have just expanded into EMEA and the US and have their eyes set on massive growth!
Our client is recruiting for an experienced, results driven senior-level marketing expert to head their newly established EMEA Field Marketing team.
As the EMEA Head of Field Marketing, you will collaborate with key stakeholders across sales, channel and presales teams as well as directly engage key partners. You will be responsible for defining the strategy and driving the execution of innovative, targeted demand generation campaigns to accelerate pipeline and revenue growth.
We anticipate that the role expectations and requirements may also evolve given the company’s rapid and dynamic growth. The individual stepping into this role will need to be flexible to adjust to requirements that may shift over time.
- Build and execute field marketing strategies, in collaboration with VP of Marketing and EMEA GM, that meet or exceed demand generation goals
- Develop annual plans and review quarterly progress
- Establish and run field marketing campaigns that drive high conversion rates by delivering high impact content aligned to buyers’ needs through the most effective channels
- Coordinate campaigns and activities with Sales and Marketing teams as well as Channel Partners, including joint marketing programs with key regional partners
- Implement targeted account-based marketing plans with sales and campaign managers
- Oversee events, including trade shows, webinars, and meetings
- Ensure high quality leads and high conversion rates
- Analyse and reporting demand generation KPIs and ROI to drive better marketing decisions and continuous marketing performance improvement
- Support the day-to-day needs and long-term development of the Field Marketing team