Senior Python Engineer
Start-Up RPA Vendor
$160k - $185k basic + Equity
Remote - US
Edge Tech are working exclusively with a rapidly growing US-based Robotic Process Automation (RPA) start-up who have their eyes set on aggressive growth. Their unique focus provides a new approach to RPA which allows companies of all sizes across the globe to leverage the power of automation.
Our client designs, develops and deploys virtual workers on their cloud-based platform using an RPA-as-a-Service model so their customers don’t have the burden of having to manage, monitor or maintain this themselves.
Due to their huge success across the US, they are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to lead the integration of their core platform with software robots developed using Python. You’ll be responsible for developing the core building blocks and utilities to lead and evolve the product vision. This role has unlimited potential to progress into a company leader as the team grows. You should be intimately familiar with Python, SQL database technologies, and AWS.
You will also design, build, and maintain Python Libraries and Services used by the automation engineers to integrate and log valuable insights into our clients’ digital workers. Alongside this you will also help bridge the gap between automation engineering and platform engineering by owning end-to-end feature implementation and helping to define best practices and standards.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Python developer
- Experience using modern developer tools and technologies such as Git, GitHub, Node, NPM, CI/CD, etc.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or another technical field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for producing high quality documentation and specifications
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- A real passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Must have a learning mentality, with a real interest in the latest industry trends
- Experience contributing to Open-Source projects
- Prior experience with GraphQL is a plus
*N.B you must be eligible to work in the US without the need for sponsorship
|Location:||United States - Remote|