UiPath Product Manager
Remote North America Based
$85K - $100K Base
I am currently working with an enterprise software company that helps many of the world’s most sophisticated organizations build the right software who believe that getting the requirements right really matters. Their solution provides an innovative blend of design and prototyping, collaboration, and publishing in a very rich web-based application.
They are looking for someone with a strong practical knowledge of UiPath who would be interested in shaping the future of the technology, by working with a software vendor who are building a new product that will enable companies to seamlessly migrate from one RPA technology to another.
You will need to be able to work in North America with no restrictions or requirements for sponsorship.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other relevant product management discipline or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with UiPath automations
• 3+ years of leadership experience in product management and creating customer-facing products
• Experience working with engineering and development teams to ensure timely and quality of product deliverables
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products in a B2B market
• Experience with cloud-based product definition, development, and delivery, using agile approaches
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Expertise in managing time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
• A provocative leader who pursues cutting-edge technologies and both drives and encourages teams to deliver
• Excellent organization, communication, presentation and demonstration skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
• Pragmatic, results-focused, “get it done” attitude