RPA Business Analyst
£35K - £50K Base + Bonus + Strong Benefits Package
I am currently working with a leading gaming business who are expanding their successful RPA CoE and are looking for BAs to join their team.
This role will play a significant part in their ground-breaking portfolio of work. You will support in driving the programme through a mixture of redesign and building of new processes in the businesses chosen automation tools. You will also be responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the portfolio, and realisation of the benefits.
- You will play a key role in process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Working with the rest of the delivery group and business SMEs you will break down and analyse existing business processes in detail to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/NLP supported solution.
- You will be required to communicate process changes and training requirements to business SMEs and key stakeholders.
- Set deadlines working with key stakeholders, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of your projects.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks and issues.
- Manage sub-project timelines and coordinate development testing with the operation and technology partners.
- Establish relationships and work closely with partners across the business to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Adaptability to new systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Document writing
- Presenting and Influencing
- Your skills and capabilities:
Relevant degree qualification desirable
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable
- The ability to prioritise multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- eCommerce industry knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in Visio & process mapping
- Experience of RPA tools and how they work desirable