Senior RPA Developer
Global Consulting Firm
Minneapolis/Houston/St. Louis/Dallas/Seattle/San Francisco/Philadelphia/Atlanta
$75k - $110k basic + 10% bonus
*Must be a US Citizen and able to work without sponsorship*
Edge Tech is working with a world-renowned consulting firm which have 80+ locations across 27 countries globally. Regularly named in the Top 100 companies to work for over 5 consecutive years, our client provides consulting solutions in technology, data & analytics, business process and finance, to large enterprise organizations across the globe.
Currently they are in the process of growing their RPA and Intelligent Automation teams across the US and are looking for experienced Senior RPA Developers to join their teams in multiple locations.
As a Senior Developer you’ll coach Junior Developers, Consultants, and facilitate the successful completion of RPA projects. You’ll identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies for client projects while developing and delivering successful automations. You will also be responsible for building relationships with clients while delivering key pieces of work to their organizations within a diverse team.
- Extensive experience using one or more RPA and intelligent automation platforms including UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism
- Extensive experience developing process definition documents, solution design documents and other documentation to support technical solutions (e.g., end-user support playbooks and training guides)
- Strong familiarity and adherence to RPA development / coding standards including knowledge of common challenges / pitfalls faced during solution implementation
- Strong understanding of agile and waterfall software development principles and related risks/controls
Skills, expertise & qualifications
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing and testing RPA solutions using UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism
- Technology related degree or business-related degree with a concentration in technology
- Professional RPA Certifications are preferred such as; UiPath RPA Developer Advanced, Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional, or Blue Prism Professional Developer
If you’re an experienced Senior RPA Developer, a US citizen, able to work in the US without sponsorship and looking to work for a well-respected consulting organization then apply now to find out more!